İnovaks | Heating - Cooling - Air Conditioning
POOL DEHUMIDIFICATION PLANT
When the humidity is not controlled in the indoor pool environment, the comfort conditions deteriorate and cause corrosion and wear in the concrete, steel and wood parts of the building. In closed environments, humidity is a component that needs to be controlled in the air.
● No Thermal Bridging TB1 (Top)
● Body Mechanical Strength D1 Class (Top)
● Air Leakage Rate L1 Class (Top)
Filters ByPass Leakage Rate F9 (Top)
Thermal Heat Conduction T2
● Electrostatic 90 Micron Outer Surface / Inner Surface Powder Coating
● Cross Air Flow Heat Recovery Coil
● Innovation in the air conditioning process
● High efficiency Compressor and Refrigeration Equipment
Automatic operation in 4 different Scenario mode
● Siemens Automation system with ModBus Output
● Factory Assembled Complete Energy and Automation Panel
● Shipped with Air Cushion Special Packaging
● Site Dispatch Supervision and Commissioning
● 7/24 SSH After Sales Services (Tel: 850 622 6272) Service Guarantee
● * Touch Screen (Remote or Mounting Alternative)
● * Additional 2nd Condenser
● * Additional Electric Heater Battery
● * Boreas IOT (Internet of Things) GSM Communication Module and Sensor Package
● * Boreas IOT M2M 1 Year Subscription Fee
*: Features are optional
The BOREAS Pool Dehumidification Air Handling Unit, which is designed for the dehumidification process, differs from the classical system pool dehumidification air handling units with its low total electricity consumption feature. While meeting the need for fresh air in conventional system pool dehumidification air handling units, the humid air coming from the pool environment is dehumidified and exhausted at the rate of fresh air.
This situation leads to unnecessary energy losses and consequently an increase in the electrical energy consumed in the compressor. Since the exhaust of the air is carried out before the cooling process with Boreas, unnecessary energy consumption is not used, and the targeted dehumidification capacity is provided with a smaller compressor power. Thus, more than 8% of electrical energy is saved compared to conventional devices.
An automatic control system selects and applies the most suitable operating scenario according to different working conditions and seasons. Remote monitoring and control can be done with optional Internet of Things application. With its automatic control and remote monitoring / control features, it saves in terms of operating costs by spending minimum man-hours.